Before engaging Greg, we had ideas without action. He pointed us in the right direction with an actionable plan, and helped me structure Javlin's future business development team...who to bring on board and when.Rob Johnson, Javlin Capital
Do-It-Yourself FIT Workshops
Challenge your team to dramatically improve their focus, engagement, and selling energy by applying FIT concepts in a low-risk workshop setting.
For years, I was convinced that the only way for someone to learn the principles of FIT was to engage with me one-on-one, where I challenge them to apply the principles directly to the work at hand. Then it was suggested that I train a group of managers in a workshop setting. I thought it was a great idea, but I couldn't figure out how to make sure that the attendees walked away with enough knowledge to make an impact.
Finally, after reviewing my old training materials (did I mentioned that I ran a training company?) I had an insight on how to structure a day that included everything an interested manager needs to take FIT principles and get started on their own. It went so well that I'm embarrassed that it didn't occur to me to run workshops earlier.
I now offer 1/2 day and day long sessions where I teach attendees how to do their own FIT assessments and apply their people's strengths to business development. Including post engagement improvements based on actual results.
All workshops include. . .
- Complete explanations of FIT, its underlying principles, and why it's so effective for small to mid-sized organizations
- Live role playing on designed exercises that challenge attendees to explore the process in detail
- Extended role playing on scenarios inside of the organization, how to interpret your own findings, and the decisions made based on results
- Plenty of time to answer your questions on FIT as well as learning about past successes with FIT and common challenges in implementation.
Who should be in the room?
The short answer is "anyone involved in the growth of your firm." Owners, presidents, directors, partners, VPs, product managers, marketing managers, and sales managers can all benefit from these workshops.
Whether you are your organizations primary rainmaker, or have little experience in sales and marketing, or simply can't imaging your team actually enjoying "sales," these workshops will provide valuable, possibly life changing results.
Typical Workshop Outcomes
- Renewed enthusiasm for business development
- Groundbreaking ideas on how to get more from less effort
- Quick, clear communication of outcomes tied to employees best interests
- More individual responsibility to achieve outcomes
- Talent is attracted versus being recruited
- Higher employee satisfaction
- Better vendor management
- . . .and much, much more.
I will respond email and set up a time to talk. Usually within 24 hours.