Getting Started with Google Analytics
The question of the week have all been Google Analytics related. Like “where did you get that?”
Since I get to evaluate businesses that use Google Analytics, I thought I’d walk you through part of my process.
Five Step Strategy For Handling Objections at the Close
“The sense of personal selling power derived from confidence in having a strategy for handling objections is an invaluable asset.” Garry Kinder
FIVE-STEP STRATEGY FOR HANDLING OBJECTIONS AT THE CLOSE
STEP ONE – LISTEN TO DIMINISH
There should be no knee-jerk responses, no quick moves. Never interrupt the prospect, even when you know what is coming and have a response in mind. Be encouraged that the objection is being voiced; it’s evidence that your prospect is listening and thinking. An objection focuses attention on those areas where the prospect requires more information and understanding. Listening to the objection establishes empathy. How you listen is important. Lean forward, nod your head in agreement with the prospect and let your facial expression register “I’m taking your objection seriously.” This earns respect.
Contact Database Marketing
You’ve been in business for some time now. Over the years you’ve accumulated a good size database. The time has come to put those relationships to use!
Where do we start? Same place we always do, we measure.
Wisdom from the young and brilliant.
Once you make it past the MIT love fest, there are some real gems in there.
My favorite? “Don’t waste inspiration.”
10 Point Checklist Before Sending Your Email Newsletter
A long time ago someone told me “what separates us from the monkeys is our ability to Pause“. (It may have been more like, “Dude. . .think about monkeys for a second. . .” but whatever. . .)
Sales Training Ideas from Dennis Minton
“When you develop skill in handling objections, you’ll find they are a welcome part of the sales process.” Garry Kinder
Following a proven process in the selling cycle is a must for sales professionals.
Two factors will determine your success in meeting resistance and overcoming objections: attitude and strategy. As with any part of the selling process, strategy can be learned and mastered through practice. But, first, it’s important to develop an attitude that puts objections in their proper perspective.
Organic vs. Paid Traffic – Which is Better?
This one came up twice yesterday.
(which may or may not mean something. . .Netflix vs. Amazon Prime came up twice too)
Some quick thoughts.
It’s Direct Mail Friday
It’s a joy to get a visit from the mailman and occasionally he brings me goodies that are worth discussing.
Yesterday was no exception.
Greg Chambers – Consultant
Companies hire me to help them speed up growth. I do that by helping them design sales practices that fit their size, disposition and unique culture.
Call and find out what that looks like for your organization.
- Webinars & Teleseminars
- Getting the Most From Your Marketing Vendors
- Increase the Value of Your Law Firm Using FIT
- Predictable Growth
- Using Fit to Sell More to Existing Customers
- Complex Lead Generation Made Simple
- Developing a High Performance Sales Team
- Get Your Sellers Ready for the Robots
- Getting More from Automation Tools
- Getting New Clients–Demystifying the initial conversation
- Increasing the Frequency of Employee Feedback
- It’s Not About the Price: Pricing and Objections
- Make 2018 Your Best Year Ever – using FIT
- Measure Twice, Act Once: Simple, effective sales and marketing metrics
- The Two Fastest Ways to Improve Your Selling Skills in the Complex Sale
- Moving from Sales to Management
- Buyers. Strategies for Shortening Sales Cycles
- A Simple Framework for Business Growth
- Old Services to New Customers
- Product-Market Fit
CHAMBERS PIVOT INDUSTRIES
1642 N 53rd St
Omaha, NE, United States