A 91 Point Checklist to optimize Website Conversion This kills. Cruising the SEOMoz blog and came across this post: Holy Grail of eCommerce Conversion Optimization – 91 Point Checklist and Infographic I’m a sucker for anything that looks extensive and exhaustive.
It’s January 7th The Holidays are behind me. Made it through safely and the new year awaits. Like Tonya, I’m ready to take a pipe to it. Just win baby!
Content Marketing and Lead Nurturing Conversations about leads have dominated my world for the last few months. I’ll toss out some ideas on the buzziest of the catch-phrases here. Inbound marketing, marketing magnets, attraction marketing. . .the goal is to attract business “organically” instead of having to go out and interrupt busy people. To catch […]
Time Management Tip for Work Information overload. Business planning. To-do lists. Getting things done. It’s a universal issue so I’ll weigh in. Why not?
Getting Started with Google Analytics The question of the week have all been Google Analytics related. Like “where did you get that?” Since I get to evaluate businesses that use Google Analytics, I thought I’d walk you through part of my process.
I love reading articles like this: What’s a Facebook Follower Worth? – Wall Street Journal Some exerpts:
Greg Chambers – Consultant
Companies hire me to help them speed up growth. I do that by helping them design sales practices that fit their size, disposition and unique culture.
Call and find out what that looks like for your organization.
CHAMBERS PIVOT INDUSTRIES
1642 N 53rd St
Omaha, NE, United States
- Webinars & Teleseminars
- Getting the Most From Your Marketing Vendors
- Increase the Value of Your Law Firm Using FIT
- Predictable Growth
- Using Fit to Sell More to Existing Customers
- Complex Lead Generation Made Simple
- Developing a High Performance Sales Team
- Get Your Sellers Ready for the Robots
- Getting More from Automation Tools
- Getting New Clients–Demystifying the initial conversation
- Increasing the Frequency of Employee Feedback
- It’s Not About the Price: Pricing and Objections
- Make This Your Best Year Ever – using FIT
- Measure Twice, Act Once: Simple, effective sales and marketing metrics
- The Two Fastest Ways to Improve Your Selling Skills in the Complex Sale
- Moving from Sales to Management
- Buyers. Strategies for Shortening Sales Cycles
- A Simple Framework for Business Growth
- Old Services to New Customers
- Product-Market Fit