Data as Currency? Did you see this article? http://gigaom.com/data/data-isnt-just-the-new-oil-its-the-new-money-ask-zoe-keating/ I picked it up from my friends Datafiniti. (Gracias)
Long Tail Demand and the Direct to Garment Printer A few weeks ago I made reference to a life lesson learned with my old garment business, Mad Gringo. The lack of data inherent in that business manifested itself in inventory and violated one of my other life lessons: keep cash in hand. Not all was […]
Contact Database Marketing You’ve been in business for some time now. Over the years you’ve accumulated a good size database. The time has come to put those relationships to use! 3 Steps Where do we start? Same place we always do, we measure.
It’s Direct Mail Friday It’s a joy to get a visit from the mailman and occasionally he brings me goodies that are worth discussing. Yesterday was no exception.
Who will crack the mobile marketing nut? Who will crack the code on how to market on mobile? Facebook? Twitter? Google +? Pinterest? Tumblr? Not sure. I know who is winning the battle right now. Email.
Are you ready to be inspired? Two horrible birds. Love it.
Inventory stinks. The nature of a retail startup involves “guessing” at what inventory to carry. And as our friends at Dell said many years ago, the result is “you end up with inventory, which is the physical embodiment of bad information”. I started an online apparel company a few years ago. Mad Gringo. One of the products […]
“DIRECT MAIL IS DEAD!” I’ve read it here and there. The demise. Close the Post Offices. Eliminate Saturday delivery. But then my postman shows up. Leaning a little to the left. Looking a little strained. With some effort, he handed me this catalog. Check it out:
“What’s the ROI?” Quick thoughts on what has to be the most popular question I get once my proposal gets to the CFO. “What’s the ROI?” (quickly followed by “What guarantees do you have?” – I’ll address that one at some point. . .swear.)
Greg Chambers – Consultant
Companies hire me to help them speed up growth. I do that by helping them design sales practices that fit their size, disposition and unique culture.
Call and find out what that looks like for your organization.
CHAMBERS PIVOT INDUSTRIES
1642 N 53rd St
Omaha, NE, United States
- Webinars & Teleseminars
- Getting the Most From Your Marketing Vendors
- Increase the Value of Your Law Firm Using FIT
- Predictable Growth
- Using Fit to Sell More to Existing Customers
- Complex Lead Generation Made Simple
- Developing a High Performance Sales Team
- Get Your Sellers Ready for the Robots
- Getting More from Automation Tools
- Getting New Clients–Demystifying the initial conversation
- Increasing the Frequency of Employee Feedback
- It’s Not About the Price: Pricing and Objections
- Make This Your Best Year Ever – using FIT
- Measure Twice, Act Once: Simple, effective sales and marketing metrics
- The Two Fastest Ways to Improve Your Selling Skills in the Complex Sale
- Moving from Sales to Management
- Buyers. Strategies for Shortening Sales Cycles
- A Simple Framework for Business Growth
- Old Services to New Customers
- Product-Market Fit