A client once said, “I think there are as many ‘marketing consultant’ hucksters out there as there are Nigerian Prince internet scams…I want to grow, we NEED to grow, but finding truly talented and capable marketing and sales professionals is more difficult and painful than picking auditors and lawyers…”
To overcome this feeling, join this New Teleseminar Designed and Presented by Greg Chambers
July 14, 2016
Getting the Most From Your Marketing Vendors is an all-new program designed and delivered by Greg Chambers which focuses on the steps required to get the very best from the marketing consultants and vendors that show up on your doorstep each and every day. Whether you’re in charge of sales and marketing, in charge of the leadership team, or simply hate talking to vendors, you will walk away with ideas to immediately implement after hearing some real world examples on what works and what doesn’t when hiring sales and marketing vendors.
Benefits include the following improved results and outcomes:
* Understand how your your the content expert, they’re the process experts
* Use the power of cost per acquisition to set realistic expectations
* Avoid the 3 most common mistakes made when hiring marketing vendors
* Prepare for real engagements with simple, flexible plans
* Focus on the power of your value
* Multiply your vendor’s value by tapping their innate problem solving ability
* Enjoy incredible Return on Investment on your next engagement
This unique seminar, which uses real stories from Greg’s experience on both sides of the table to impart its lessons, will focus on the process necessary to separate the charlatans from the honest dealers who can deliver results. Greg has worked with everyone from professional service firms to consultants to technology companies and this presentation applies to anyone in business to business sales that hires outside vendors to help with sales and marketing.