A client once said, “… finding truly talented and capable marketing and sales professionals is more difficult and painful than picking auditors and lawyers…”
What if I told you that you can improve your odds of finding not just one, but a whole team of high performance sales people, without paying a fortune or taking years of time? I’ll explain how in this new teleseminar in October.
October 18, 2016
Developing a High Performance Sales Team is an all-new program designed and delivered by Greg Chambers which focuses on the steps required to build your own high-performance sales team, or take an existing sales team and develop them into a quota crushing machine. Whether you have someone in charge of sales, or simply have a self-managed sales pro, you will walk away with ideas to immediately implement after hearing real world examples on what works and what doesn’t when developing a team that is the envy of your peers.
Benefits include the following improved results and outcomes:
- Embracing the joy of making the numbers
- Avoid the pitfalls of sales thinking when managing
- Use the power of standards to set realistic expectations
- Avoid the 3 most common mistakes made when training sales professionals
- Prepare the work environment to increase outputs
- Focus on the power of effective coaching
- Multiply your rep’s value by tapping into their innate problem solving ability
- Enjoy incredible Return on Investment from your selling team
This unique seminar, which uses real stories from Greg’s experience as a sales rep, a sales manager, a general manager and business owner to impart its lessons, will focus on the process necessary to build a sales team that can consistently deliver results. Greg has worked with everyone from professional service firms to consultants to technology companies and this presentation applies to anyone in business to business sales that has a sales team.