What’s the second fastest, second most profitable way to grow your business?
It’s taking the products and services you’re already delivering and introducing them to a new audience. In this webinar we’ll go a little further into the idea of selling Existing Products/Services to New Customers.
February 19, 2019
Beyond Your Backyard, Taking Old Products and Services to New Customers is an all-new teleseminar from Greg Chambers focused on expanding your existing products or services into new markets. As I’ve worked with firms, there are four consistent drivers that lead us to expanding into new markets as the second priority behind selling existing to existing customers: Cash flow, Learning curve, Confidence, and Speed. We’ll talk about that and a give you a few tactics you can implement immediately.
Listeners can expect the following outcomes:
- Arming yourself with a framework that speeds up growth.
- An easy way to differentiate between opportunities that are a fit for your people and ones that will be a struggle.
- Tools for identifying and segmenting your internal marketing database.
- The best tools for your people to market existing products into a new market and how to get them.
- The best next step to take after the teleseminar.
This seminar will use real stories from Greg’s experiences with clients and focus on the process behind navigating the growth cycle. Greg has worked in industries ranging from professional services to technology sales organizations and this presentation will help anyone tasked with growing a complex, high margin business.