Do you use LinkedIn?
Sometimes LinkedIn is a total time suck, and sometimes it’s an amazing way to connect.
Other times, it’s where some other points of view and opinions congregate. Like this exchange: Read more
Local Search Engine Marketing and Business Cards
How hard is it to get up to the top of the charts for local searches? Interesting question.
I have been helping a local printer with this question for a few months now. When we started, his site was just starting to show up on the search engines. 2 months later, it’s starting to crawl up bit by bit, but traction takes 6-8 months if past experience is any indicator. In this note I’ll take you through some of the things that Chris and I have been working on. Read more
Greg Chambers – Consultant
Companies hire me to help them speed up growth. I do that by helping them design sales practices that fit their size, disposition and unique culture.
Call and find out what that looks like for your organization.
- Webinars & Teleseminars
- Getting the Most From Your Marketing Vendors
- Increase the Value of Your Law Firm Using FIT
- Predictable Growth
- Using Fit to Sell More to Existing Customers
- Complex Lead Generation Made Simple
- Developing a High Performance Sales Team
- Get Your Sellers Ready for the Robots
- Getting More from Automation Tools
- Getting New Clients–Demystifying the initial conversation
- Increasing the Frequency of Employee Feedback
- It’s Not About the Price: Pricing and Objections
- Make 2018 Your Best Year Ever – using FIT
- Measure Twice, Act Once: Simple, effective sales and marketing metrics
- The Two Fastest Ways to Improve Your Selling Skills in the Complex Sale
- Moving from Sales to Management
- Buyers. Strategies for Shortening Sales Cycles
- A Simple Framework for Business Growth
- Old Services to New Customers
- Product-Market Fit
CHAMBERS PIVOT INDUSTRIES
1642 N 53rd St
Omaha, NE, United States