These are webinars I have done with clients and prospects. They don’t always mention FIT by name, but the principles are all there.
GREG’S FIT TELESEMINARS
Teleseminars on topics based on conversations with clients and prospects. They will give you actionable insights in less than 45 minutes.
For years, I was convinced that the only way for someone to learn the principles of FIT was to engage with me one-on-one, where we apply the principles directly to your work. Then, I offered a couple overviews in teleseminar format for easy consumption. I announce them in my FIT newsletter and link to them from this page. It works in a pinch.
- #1 “Predictable Growth in Unpredictable Times” listen by clicking here
- #2 “Using Fit to Sell More to Existing Customers: A Case Study” — listen by clicking here
- #3 “Getting the Most from Your Marketing Vendors” listen by clicking here
- #4 “Double the Value of Your Law Firm” listen by clicking here
- #5 “Building a High Performance Sales Team Using FIT” listen by clicking here
- #6 “Getting More from Automation Tools Like Infusionsoft, Hubspot, and Ontraport” listen by clicking here
- #7 “Measure Twice, Act Once: Simple, effective, sales and marketing metrics” listen by clicking here
- #8 “Complex Lead Generation Made Simple” listen by clicking here
- #9 “Increasing the Frequency of Employee Feedback” listen by clicking here
- #10 “It’s Not About the Price: Thoughts and concepts behind pricing and dealing with objections” listen by clicking here
- #11 Getting New Clients–Demystifying the initial conversation in professional services listen by clicking here
- #12 Make 2018 Your Best Year Ever Using FIT, listen here
- #13 Get Your Sellers Ready for the Robots, listen here
- #14 The Two Fastest Ways to Improve Your Complex Selling Skills, listen here
- #15 Buyers. Strategies for Shortening Sales Cycles, listen here
- #16 Working the Grid: A Simple Framework for Business Growth, listen here.
- #17 Beyond Your Backyard: Taking Old Products and Services To New Customers, listen here.
- #18 Product/Market Fit For Normal People, listen here.
I have started turning the transcripts into booklets. If you’d like one, contact me and I’ll get it to you.
Suggest a Topic . . .
If you have a topic that you’d be interested in applying FIT principles to, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the calendar link to schedule time with me.
Latest blog posts
Get the Right FIT Newsletter
A short note every Friday afternoon with tips on getting more done in less time. . .next week.