More Questions That Probably Deserved Better Answers Two isn’t a series but there were more questions sent my way. Answers went out. There’s something of value in here for you if you look hard enough. Automated Email Sequences Facebook Analytic Hint The Quickest Survey Tool The History of Rum
Tag Archive for: marketing automation
Competing Against the Endless Aisle that is Amazon.com Do you have a thought leader that you follow on a regular basis? I have one that I consider a “stealth” thought guy. His name is Harry Joiner
A 91 Point Checklist to optimize Website Conversion This kills. Cruising the SEOMoz blog and came across this post: Holy Grail of eCommerce Conversion Optimization – 91 Point Checklist and Infographic I’m a sucker for anything that looks extensive and exhaustive.
Content Marketing and Lead Nurturing Conversations about leads have dominated my world for the last few months. I’ll toss out some ideas on the buzziest of the catch-phrases here. Inbound marketing, marketing magnets, attraction marketing. . .the goal is to attract business “organically” instead of having to go out and interrupt busy people. To catch […]
The Newsletter That Was, Dec 4th Another newsletter hits the email boxes! Are you on the list? If not, here it is. Just for you. Yes, you. It’s December 4 All sorts of good things happen in December around the Chambers household. Basketball starts, recitals take place, wayward children return from college, and we […]
Data as Currency? Did you see this article? http://gigaom.com/data/data-isnt-just-the-new-oil-its-the-new-money-ask-zoe-keating/ I picked it up from my friends Datafiniti. (Gracias)
The Newsletter that was Here’s a copy of the newsletter from Nov 14th. All for you. The Week of November 12
Contact Database Marketing You’ve been in business for some time now. Over the years you’ve accumulated a good size database. The time has come to put those relationships to use! 3 Steps Where do we start? Same place we always do, we measure.
10 Point Checklist Before Sending Your Email Newsletter A long time ago someone told me “what separates us from the monkeys is our ability to Pause“. (It may have been more like, “Dude. . .think about monkeys for a second. . .” but whatever. . .)
Tell a Story, Increase New Customer Acquisition Those who have worked with me in the past probably knew this post was coming. The power of the story. Using analogy to communicate. It’s how we as humans have communicated from the beginning. With stories. It’s how we’re wired.
Greg Chambers – Consultant
Companies hire me to help them speed up growth. I do that by helping them design sales practices that fit their size, disposition and unique culture.
Call and find out what that looks like for your organization.
CHAMBERS PIVOT INDUSTRIES
1642 N 53rd St
Omaha, NE, United States
- Webinars & Teleseminars
- Getting the Most From Your Marketing Vendors
- Increase the Value of Your Law Firm Using FIT
- Predictable Growth
- Using Fit to Sell More to Existing Customers
- Complex Lead Generation Made Simple
- Developing a High Performance Sales Team
- Get Your Sellers Ready for the Robots
- Getting More from Automation Tools
- Getting New Clients–Demystifying the initial conversation
- Increasing the Frequency of Employee Feedback
- It’s Not About the Price: Pricing and Objections
- Make This Your Best Year Ever – using FIT
- Measure Twice, Act Once: Simple, effective sales and marketing metrics
- The Two Fastest Ways to Improve Your Selling Skills in the Complex Sale
- Moving from Sales to Management
- Buyers. Strategies for Shortening Sales Cycles
- A Simple Framework for Business Growth
- Old Services to New Customers
- Product-Market Fit