Maslow and Being Present I was reading a little blurb/interview with Chip Conley, the CEO of Joie De Vivre Hotels http://www.gsb.stanford.edu/news/headlines/power-of-noble-experiments.html
What Productivity Tools does Chambers Pivot Industries Use? The number of productivity tools out in the market is simply staggering. When it’s time to find software to help with the day to day, it’s easy to fall prey to “paralysis by analysis”. That state of consuming endless information looking for the “exact right solution”.
Questions of the Week I spent the last week traveling through the upper midwest. South Dakota to Minnesota to Wisconsin. Ending up in Fish Creek, WI. Meanwhile, my inbox filled up with comments, questions and progress reports from clients and friends. A couple of trends popped out, so let’s use those as launching points for […]
Privacy is the New User Experience Best Practice Those of you that have engaged me for consulting know that I talk a lot about the line between “an awesome custom customer experience” and “being awesome at being creepy”. As we enter into the post-Snowden era, you’re going to see the best user experiences showing/telling/asking users […]
3 Email Marketing Questions Answered (part 2) Getting back to 3 common questions I get about customer database marketing: First was How Often? Answered here. Next is Should I Buy/Rent a list? Let’s tackle that now.
Greg Chambers – Consultant
Companies hire me to help them speed up growth. I do that by helping them design sales practices that fit their size, disposition and unique culture.
Call and find out what that looks like for your organization.
CHAMBERS PIVOT INDUSTRIES
1642 N 53rd St
Omaha, NE, United States
- Webinars & Teleseminars
- Getting the Most From Your Marketing Vendors
- Increase the Value of Your Law Firm Using FIT
- Predictable Growth
- Using Fit to Sell More to Existing Customers
- Complex Lead Generation Made Simple
- Developing a High Performance Sales Team
- Get Your Sellers Ready for the Robots
- Getting More from Automation Tools
- Getting New Clients–Demystifying the initial conversation
- Increasing the Frequency of Employee Feedback
- It’s Not About the Price: Pricing and Objections
- Make This Your Best Year Ever – using FIT
- Measure Twice, Act Once: Simple, effective sales and marketing metrics
- The Two Fastest Ways to Improve Your Selling Skills in the Complex Sale
- Moving from Sales to Management
- Buyers. Strategies for Shortening Sales Cycles
- A Simple Framework for Business Growth
- Old Services to New Customers
- Product-Market Fit