The Internet of Things – Exosite in Minneapolis Are you familiar with the phrase “The Internet of Things”? I was first introduced to it by my friend Mike Aanenson who is the General Manager of Exosite, a software company in Minneapolis. Mike is one of the smarter people I know and his focus is in […]
College Costs and the Sales Process There is a persistent rumor here at Chambers Manor that we have a senior in high school stalking the halls. Evidence comes from the clusters of giant shoes, the odor emanating from one of the bedrooms and a grocery bill rivaling that of a small city-state . . . […]
Sales and the Death of Marketing Wistia had a great post from their “Relationship Whisperer” a few weeks ago. It’s titled “Sales, like rock ‘n’ roll, will never die“.
It’s been a year since I started Chambers Pivot Industries, and an update is in order. I’m framing it as “The 3 Most Surprising Lessons” from my first year. Into the Year That Was. (technically it’s been 13 months but it feels longer!)
Privacy is the New User Best Practice – Part Two Check out California! Have you heard of the California Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA)? It’s making the rounds! The legal counsel of two clients have asked for some clarification in the last few days. It’s hot.
Lessons from a Year in Consulting: Sales Training Weekly When starting Chambers Pivot Industries, I have used the excellent guide from Alan Weiss, Phd. titled Million Dollar Consulting. In it, he introduced me to the idea that in order to grow a consulting practice, there needs to be a focus on multiple product offerings at […]
Greg Chambers – Consultant
Companies hire me to help them speed up growth. I do that by helping them design sales practices that fit their size, disposition and unique culture.
Call and find out what that looks like for your organization.
CHAMBERS PIVOT INDUSTRIES
1642 N 53rd St
Omaha, NE, United States
- Webinars & Teleseminars
- Getting the Most From Your Marketing Vendors
- Increase the Value of Your Law Firm Using FIT
- Predictable Growth
- Using Fit to Sell More to Existing Customers
- Complex Lead Generation Made Simple
- Developing a High Performance Sales Team
- Get Your Sellers Ready for the Robots
- Getting More from Automation Tools
- Getting New Clients–Demystifying the initial conversation
- Increasing the Frequency of Employee Feedback
- It’s Not About the Price: Pricing and Objections
- Make This Your Best Year Ever – using FIT
- Measure Twice, Act Once: Simple, effective sales and marketing metrics
- The Two Fastest Ways to Improve Your Selling Skills in the Complex Sale
- Moving from Sales to Management
- Buyers. Strategies for Shortening Sales Cycles
- A Simple Framework for Business Growth
- Old Services to New Customers
- Product-Market Fit