Life is About Outcomes This article originally appeared in Amalgamate: A Mix of Ideas for Your Business, Summer 2015 Let me share a concept that I was exposed to by Phil Symchych, the Business Wealth Builder. The core of his practice centers on the question, “What does your Personal Balance Sheet look like?” The balance sheet […]
Google Healthcare Insights Last month, I hosted a Google Partners event where we took a little peek under the hood at Google’s data in the healthcare world. Before, during and after, our little group shared some experiences and insights and I’ll share 3 of them with you. (at the bottom you’ll find links to the recording and […]
Disengaged and Actively Disengaged Gallup has some information that says 72% of your employees are disengaged. And 18% of those are what they call, “actively disengaged.” Sobering thought.
Effort and Results and Humans Effort and results. With Daylight Savings just beginning, my internal clock is way off and I feel tired/unproductive, which makes me think about effort and results. Specifically, where is the optimal intersection of effort and results?
Hire Personable Copycats. Top companies attract top people. One of the ways that happens is by hiring for personality and the new hire’s ability to emulate proper behaviors. Before you hire the next person, do two things: strip away all the past accomplishments and accolades and ask, will we like working with them? Then put […]
GREG’S RIGHT FIT NEWSLETTER Quick notes to help you get more done in less time. . . next week. Welcome to the first edition of my weekly, week-end primer. In anticipation of my upcoming book, The Human Being’s Guide to Business Growth, this newsletter has concise advice you can put it use. . .next week, […]
Greg Chambers – Consultant
Companies hire me to help them speed up growth. I do that by helping them design sales practices that fit their size, disposition and unique culture.
Call and find out what that looks like for your organization.
CHAMBERS PIVOT INDUSTRIES
1642 N 53rd St
Omaha, NE, United States
- Webinars & Teleseminars
- Getting the Most From Your Marketing Vendors
- Increase the Value of Your Law Firm Using FIT
- Predictable Growth
- Using Fit to Sell More to Existing Customers
- Complex Lead Generation Made Simple
- Developing a High Performance Sales Team
- Get Your Sellers Ready for the Robots
- Getting More from Automation Tools
- Getting New Clients–Demystifying the initial conversation
- Increasing the Frequency of Employee Feedback
- It’s Not About the Price: Pricing and Objections
- Make This Your Best Year Ever – using FIT
- Measure Twice, Act Once: Simple, effective sales and marketing metrics
- The Two Fastest Ways to Improve Your Selling Skills in the Complex Sale
- Moving from Sales to Management
- Buyers. Strategies for Shortening Sales Cycles
- A Simple Framework for Business Growth
- Old Services to New Customers
- Product-Market Fit