The Cold Call Is Alive and Well Want to get things started at your next business development meeting? Bring up the words “Cold Calling” and step back. Maybe duck for cover too.
Employees Only Value What They SEE You Do – How to Use That as a Competitive Advantage For those of you that were once front line employees, do you have memories of the executive committee going off on retreat? What usually happened next? A new initiative. An exciting rollout. A refocused effort. Change right? How […]
More Questions That Probably Deserved Better Answers Two isn’t a series but there were more questions sent my way. Answers went out. There’s something of value in here for you if you look hard enough. Automated Email Sequences Facebook Analytic Hint The Quickest Survey Tool The History of Rum
A Year Later: My Consulting Sales Process Cheat Sheet It’s been nearly a year since I hung my shingle out and went looking for clients. I went in with a bunch of assumptions and over the last 10 months have refined a few that I will offer up to those who are interested.
Developing a Marketing Budget for 2014 It’s August. The annual exercise that is budgeting has begun and questions are floating my way. There are countless resources to help you with the numbers, the justification and the admonishment to “measure”. I’m comfortable leaving the budgeting details for you to figure out in order to talk to […]
Do You Make These 7 Online Marketing Mistakes? (This is a rough draft of my new position paper on common online marketing mistakes. I may change the title to “7 Marketing Mistakes that Kill Your Website” because it’s not a strict online/offline thing. We’ll see.)
When to Write a Project Proposal It’s another post in my series on Proposals. This time we’ll cover when to write one. In my first post, Writing a Project Proposal Outline, I covered the 3 part outline you should use to get the most from your submitted proposal. – Don’t go through the exercise of […]
Greg Chambers – Consultant
Companies hire me to help them speed up growth. I do that by helping them design sales practices that fit their size, disposition and unique culture.
Call and find out what that looks like for your organization.
CHAMBERS PIVOT INDUSTRIES
1642 N 53rd St
Omaha, NE, United States
- Webinars & Teleseminars
- Getting the Most From Your Marketing Vendors
- Increase the Value of Your Law Firm Using FIT
- Predictable Growth
- Using Fit to Sell More to Existing Customers
- Complex Lead Generation Made Simple
- Developing a High Performance Sales Team
- Get Your Sellers Ready for the Robots
- Getting More from Automation Tools
- Getting New Clients–Demystifying the initial conversation
- Increasing the Frequency of Employee Feedback
- It’s Not About the Price: Pricing and Objections
- Make This Your Best Year Ever – using FIT
- Measure Twice, Act Once: Simple, effective sales and marketing metrics
- The Two Fastest Ways to Improve Your Selling Skills in the Complex Sale
- Moving from Sales to Management
- Buyers. Strategies for Shortening Sales Cycles
- A Simple Framework for Business Growth
- Old Services to New Customers
- Product-Market Fit