The Process of Growth “We’ve managed pretty consistent growth up to this point.” “Then why am I here?” “Because you come highly recommended and I’ve heard you can help us.” It’s true. I can help.
MintonDickes on the Power of Systems for Success (Bruce Dickes & Dennis Minton are Organizational Consultants. Enjoy the Monday Morning Minute.) If you can’t describe what you are doing as a process, you don’t know what you’re doing” – W. Edwards Deming SYSTEMS – 7 STRATEGIES FOR SUCCESS
Writing That Book Taking the time to look through archived emails is a fascinating process. Your mind sees little trends pop up here and there and in my case there is an unhealthy relationship with Amazon and a two groups of questions I get peppered with. One group revolves around starting a business and the […]
Local Facebook Ad Idea for Marty As a dedicated reader of the CPI newsletter, I owe it to Marty to come up with an idea that he can use in his business. Mind you, my knowledge of your business is superficial at this point but here is the situation as I see it.
Greg Chambers – Consultant
Companies hire me to help them speed up growth. I do that by helping them design sales practices that fit their size, disposition and unique culture.
Call and find out what that looks like for your organization.
CHAMBERS PIVOT INDUSTRIES
1642 N 53rd St
Omaha, NE, United States
- Webinars & Teleseminars
- Getting the Most From Your Marketing Vendors
- Increase the Value of Your Law Firm Using FIT
- Predictable Growth
- Using Fit to Sell More to Existing Customers
- Complex Lead Generation Made Simple
- Developing a High Performance Sales Team
- Get Your Sellers Ready for the Robots
- Getting More from Automation Tools
- Getting New Clients–Demystifying the initial conversation
- Increasing the Frequency of Employee Feedback
- It’s Not About the Price: Pricing and Objections
- Make This Your Best Year Ever – using FIT
- Measure Twice, Act Once: Simple, effective sales and marketing metrics
- The Two Fastest Ways to Improve Your Selling Skills in the Complex Sale
- Moving from Sales to Management
- Buyers. Strategies for Shortening Sales Cycles
- A Simple Framework for Business Growth
- Old Services to New Customers
- Product-Market Fit