The New AMALGAMATE Business Booklet is Here The Winter 2016 Edition of AMALGAMATE is ready for download.
Predictions for 2017 After peeking into the crystal ball for a few minutes, here’s what jumps out. The growth of the mystery story. It’s referenced in Robert Cialdini’s new book, Pre-Suasion, and brands will latch on to it in 2017. It’s an old storytelling technique, but the reason it will become more prevalent is because it’s […]
How to Script Your “Why Us?” Video Clients are adding more video content to their websites and most popular are the “Why Us?” videos, as in, “Hello viewer, this is why you should choose us versus our competitor.” Before you sit and shoot, get that script down. According to my video guru, it’s the number one way […]
Build on Your Strengths This article originally appeared in Amalgamate: A Mix of Ideas for Your Business, Summer 2015 I have a bias. It happens when I think about your business. I default to creating or uncovering the innovative ideas inside your business. Breakthrough concepts. I want to encourage visionary thinking. Invent ways to propel the […]
Greg, What Does Your Planning Look Like? Yes, I take my own medicine. As proof, I spent the weekend applying some of my ideas to recapping 2016 and looking ahead to 2017. Specifically, I’m planned my flow of business for next year. I use this map, which you may have seen before.
Greg Chambers – Consultant
Companies hire me to help them speed up growth. I do that by helping them design sales practices that fit their size, disposition and unique culture.
Call and find out what that looks like for your organization.
CHAMBERS PIVOT INDUSTRIES
1642 N 53rd St
Omaha, NE, United States
- Webinars & Teleseminars
- Getting the Most From Your Marketing Vendors
- Increase the Value of Your Law Firm Using FIT
- Predictable Growth
- Using Fit to Sell More to Existing Customers
- Complex Lead Generation Made Simple
- Developing a High Performance Sales Team
- Get Your Sellers Ready for the Robots
- Getting More from Automation Tools
- Getting New Clients–Demystifying the initial conversation
- Increasing the Frequency of Employee Feedback
- It’s Not About the Price: Pricing and Objections
- Make This Your Best Year Ever – using FIT
- Measure Twice, Act Once: Simple, effective sales and marketing metrics
- The Two Fastest Ways to Improve Your Selling Skills in the Complex Sale
- Moving from Sales to Management
- Buyers. Strategies for Shortening Sales Cycles
- A Simple Framework for Business Growth
- Old Services to New Customers
- Product-Market Fit