Occasionally I’m asked to peer into the future and write about what I see. That happened last December. My friends at CANVAS magazine asked me to pen a few thoughts. You can read about it here: Bank on ’em (really, you should) from December 2018.
Let me summarize some of my ideas for those who can’t be troubled to navigate the interwebs.
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) and the Internet of Things (IoT) will create immediate new opportunities. (read more)
- Low unemployment will force you to develop talent via modern apprenticeships. (read more)
- Your next best sales professionals will come from content experts learning sales skills, versus sales professionals learning content. (read more)
- Printers and marketing service providers will absorb client’s key marketing functions. (read more)
- Customer service managers will turn away from tech companies for inspiration, going back to consumer giants like Disney, Four Seasons, and Starbucks. (read more)
I say with confidence, the 2019 predictions I just put in front of you will come true. How confident am I? 40%, because as I read in a recent Wall Street Journal article, pundits say it’s the magic number for never having to say you were wrong.
My expert advice is to choose 40% of what I write and take it to the bank. I made it easy for you, I have five 2019 predictions, just pick two. As of February 27, they all still look good.
You can read it all here: Bank on ’em (really, you should) – Five predictions printers and marketing agencies can embrace from December 2018.