Data as Currency? Did you see this article? http://gigaom.com/data/data-isnt-just-the-new-oil-its-the-new-money-ask-zoe-keating/ I picked it up from my friends Datafiniti. (Gracias)
The Law of Reciprocity As I may have mentioned, The Psychology of Influence is one of my favorite books. Dr Robert Cialdini.
Long Tail Demand and the Direct to Garment Printer A few weeks ago I made reference to a life lesson learned with my old garment business, Mad Gringo. The lack of data inherent in that business manifested itself in inventory and violated one of my other life lessons: keep cash in hand. Not all was […]
Starting a business Greg, how did you make the decision to start a new business?
The Newsletter that was Here’s a copy of the newsletter from Nov 14th. All for you. The Week of November 12
Facebook has changed again. That picture has been popping up all over FB fan pages as Facebook does its best to tamp down the relative spamminess of what shows up in your personal FB feed. Page managers aren’t happy to see their engagement numbers drop and as they look to drive those numbers back up […]
Plumbers Butt and Marketing Copywriting Have you met Duluth Trading Company? I met them via a friend. I’m a sucker for a funny story. I’ll get to that, but look at what happens on my first visit:
Getting Started with Google Analytics The question of the week have all been Google Analytics related. Like “where did you get that?” Since I get to evaluate businesses that use Google Analytics, I thought I’d walk you through part of my process.
Contact Database Marketing You’ve been in business for some time now. Over the years you’ve accumulated a good size database. The time has come to put those relationships to use! 3 Steps Where do we start? Same place we always do, we measure.
Wisdom from the young and brilliant. http://web.mit.edu/newsoffice/2012/commencement-khan-address-0608.html Once you make it past the MIT love fest, there are some real gems in there. My favorite? “Don’t waste inspiration.” Good stuff.
Greg Chambers – Consultant
Companies hire me to help them speed up growth. I do that by helping them design sales practices that fit their size, disposition and unique culture.
Call and find out what that looks like for your organization.
CHAMBERS PIVOT INDUSTRIES
1642 N 53rd St
Omaha, NE, United States
- Webinars & Teleseminars
- Getting the Most From Your Marketing Vendors
- Increase the Value of Your Law Firm Using FIT
- Predictable Growth
- Using Fit to Sell More to Existing Customers
- Complex Lead Generation Made Simple
- Developing a High Performance Sales Team
- Get Your Sellers Ready for the Robots
- Getting More from Automation Tools
- Getting New Clients–Demystifying the initial conversation
- Increasing the Frequency of Employee Feedback
- It’s Not About the Price: Pricing and Objections
- Make This Your Best Year Ever – using FIT
- Measure Twice, Act Once: Simple, effective sales and marketing metrics
- The Two Fastest Ways to Improve Your Selling Skills in the Complex Sale
- Moving from Sales to Management
- Buyers. Strategies for Shortening Sales Cycles
- A Simple Framework for Business Growth
- Old Services to New Customers
- Product-Market Fit